As you know, the page experience becomes so important for any website. That’s why you need the best theme for your website. If you are searching for the best theme to better your page experience, then you have come to the right place.
According to uxcam.com, if a website takes more than 3 seconds to load. Then 40% of users leave the website and if images of a website take much time to load. Then 39% of users don’t get a good experience. Usually, this all happed due to an unresponsive theme. Because it can’t change its structure according to the device screen.
As the result, the web page takes more time to load. So do you how you can fast the loading speed of your website? What things should be required in your theme for a better page experience?
That’s why I have written this article that will help you to understand how you can improve your website page experience. So that you can increase your website traffic as well.
What Are Core Web Vitals & Why They Are Important?
On 28 May 2020, Google made an announcement. Which was about the new core web vitals. Google said that now a new ranking signal will be added to the page experience.
The new ranking signal name is core web vitals. Core web vitals are a group of metrics. Which measures the loading speed, interactivity, and visual stability of any web page. The core web vitals are divided into 3 parts. Which are called LCP, FID, and CLS. which is like this;
1. Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
Largest Contentful Paint measures the loading speed of the largest content element of any web page. When the main content of a web page is loaded in front of users within 2.5 seconds, the loading speed of that page is considered good. But if the content loads in 4.0 seconds, then that web page is placed in the category of needs improvement. And if the loading speed takes more than 4.0 seconds, it is kept in the poor category.
2. First Input Delay (FID)
You will find the Interactivity is measured in the first input Delay metric. It is considered good if the FID is 100 milliseconds. If the FID is 300 milliseconds, then you need to improve it. And if you do not do this, then it will be kept in the poor category.
3. Cumulative Layer Shift (CLS)
Visual stability is measured in CLS metrics. Which is measured by 0.1 and 0.25. 0.1 is considered good, 0.25 is medium and above it is considered poor.
The core web vitals will be rolled out in mid-June 2021. Through the core web vitals, Google will be able to measure the web page of any website. Therefore core web vitals are very important for page experience. Google search console has page experience 4 and important ranking signals. Those whose names are as follows:
- Mobile usability
- Security Issues
- Ads Experience
Why Themes Are Important For Page Experience?
If your website is not able to rank on Google, one of the reasons may be page experience. To fix the page experience, you first need to change the basic thing. And that is the theme. As you know, the theme is very important for any website.
The theme is used to speed up any website. The themes are also user-friendly. And with this, the themes give a different look to the website.
WordPress Themes is the best for Websites. Because in WordPress theme bloggers are provided with many elements, icons, and images for their website. This greatly affects the speed of the website.
5 Best Themes To Use For Better Page Experience
Now I am going to tell you about the 5 best themes. By using which you can improve your page experience.
|3||Twenty Twenty Theme|
|4||Hello Elementor Theme|
1. Schema Best Theme
Schema WordPress theme is considered best to improve the page experience. schema WordPress theme is a theme that has a clean interface. If you want to give your website a professional look in front of your users, then Schema WordPress Theme is perfect for your website.
Schema WordPress themes load the website fastly. Almost all bloggers like the schema theme. Because there is a lot of space for ads in it. Schema themes have responsive designs. Which opens the website easily on mobile and all types of screens.
- You will get a 24/7 forum, which will help you to solve your errors a lot.
- You will also find social media buttons to share your website.
- You can customize your ads.
- The schema will provide you special codes. By using this you can improve your website security.
- better snippet
- Spaces for Ads
- Fastest loading
- Provided Professional Look
- Text-heavy theme
2. Astra Theme
Astra Theme is a theme that bloggers can choose for their website either free or paid. Astra themes are considered to be the best for SEO. Astra has been installed by many bloggers for their website.
This theme is specially designed to speed up web page loading speed and optimize visual appearance. By using this you can add the necessary plugins. You can change the colors of the templates which will be provided to you according to your needs. In addition, you can also choose your favorite typeface for your web page.
- These themes are compatible with WooCommerce.
- Recently 2 new templates have been added to this. By which you can easily set up your online store.
- You can work with WordPress’s famous page builder.
- It has a clean interface. Those who fasten the page loading.
- Astra is a theme with clean and logical functions. Which is good for beginners.
- You can modify the Astra as per your choice.
- Fast loading speed
- Diaphanous header
- Unlimited Colors
- Supporting WooCommerce
- Customize layouts
- Limited tools
- origin style
- Do not support Forum
3. Twenty Twenty Theme
Twenty Twenty Theme is one of the most common themes in WordPress. All the bloggers who blogging know about the Twenty Twenty WordPress theme. This theme also makes web page loading speed fast and flexible. Because it contains block editor Gutenberg.
This theme is well-coded. In it, they will get unlimited Google fonts. You can install it for your website without any doubt. This also improves your page experience.
- It has a pop-up menu.
- Web searches are also provided with icons in them
- It has a clean interface that improves the UX and UI of the website.
- This theme is also mobile-friendly.
- You can easily customize your landing page.
- Twenty Twenty is a lightweight theme.
- Free and lightweight
- Unlimited customization features
- Infinite scrolling
- user friendly
- Excellent block editing
- Simple look
- Some Google Fonts Can Be Slow
4. Hello Elementor Theme
Hello elementor is a barebones and lightweight theme This theme is designed to work with the elementor page builder plugin. This theme works well only when the elementor plugin is used in it.
Hello is a theme that gives complete control to bloggers to handle their websites. Hello, theme you will get absolutely free from WordPress. This starter theme is absolutely comfortable to work with other elementor or elementor pro page builders.
You can make everything with the scratch found in it. In this, you can easily handle it by dragging and dropping your page builder.
- Hello elementor is a free and fastest theme.
- You will get the facility of hooks.
- You will get basic design and minimalistic files for your website. These increase the loading speed of the page.
- The interface given in it is user-friendly.
- You will find many page builders in it. Such as Google Maps, Portfolio, Heading, Posts and Videos, etc.
- One of the fastest themes in WordPress.
- This is a lightweight theme.
- It does not require any extra code and bloat.
- This theme is absolutely free.
- It also has a drag and drop option.
- It has a normal style look.
- Scratch option for beginners
5. GeneratePress Theme
If you want to improve the performance of your website for page experience, then the GeneratePress theme is the best for you. With the GeneratePress Theme, you can control and customize your web page.
You will get both free and paid versions in GeneratePress. It has got a 100/100 score for mobile and desktop. And 100/100 Google Insight Page score is also given in the GTMetrix score. This means that your website will be loaded in front of users in a second.
Which will give a good impression of your website in front of the users. You can use GeneratePress Theme for your business. GeneratePress Theme has received more than 1 thousand 5 star ratings on wordpress.org.
- You will not get many features in the free version of GeneratePress Theme. But in its paid version, you will get unlimited elements and features.
- GeneratePress comes with 14 modules. So that bloggers can improve the performance of their website.
- This is the lightweight and fastest WordPress theme.
- This theme is built on the powerful Flexbox grid. Which is very nice to see.
- GeneratePress is designed to work with WordPress’s famous plugins such as Yoast SEO, BuddyPress, Jetpack, Wordfence security, Akismet, etc.
- Fastest and SEO Friendly Theme
- Provide excellent performance
- Bloggers Friendly
- No more money needed to purchase GeneratePress Theme
- Limited features in free version
- No other option available for the buy lifetime plan
Conclusion: Best Theme To Use For Better Page Experience
I hope that through this article of my Best Theme To Use For Better Page Experience, you will get a lot of help. The core web vitals in the page experience will greatly affect any website.
Due to this, the performance of websites will fluctuate a lot. If the performance of your website is running poorly on the Google search engine, then you can take the help of the WordPress theme. The themes I have told you about will help you a lot to improve your page experience.
And also by using which you can improve the performance of your website. Core web vitals will deeply measure your website. So that’s why you have to prepare your website properly for this update. There are 4 signals of ranking in the Google search console. Which is very important for all websites. It helps SEO page experience and improves the web page report.